Habit TroublesHabit Troubles (1964) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 580 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Loopy De Loop.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, Doug Young, Mel Blanc, Jean Vander Pyl, June Foray, Hal Smith, Arnold Stang, Julie Bennet, Janet Waldo, Nancy Wible; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Dick Lundy, Ed Love, George Nicholas, William Keil, Robert Bentley, Jack Ozark, George Goepper, Don Patterson, Bob Carr, Ed Parks, Chuck Harriton; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Michael Maltese, Tony Benedict, Dalton Sandifer.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Not Officially Released.
Loopy De Loop is a French wolf. His poor, broken English was always causing him to get into trouble.
Cartoon Production Information:
In all likelihood, this cartoon was never produced. Boxoffice magazine shows all the other Loopy the Poop titles, but not this one. There is no record of this title being copyrighted. It is most... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Habit Troubles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!