A Few Quick Facts: Fear
Alternate Title: A Few Quick Facts About FearA Few Quick Facts: Fear (A Few Quick Facts About Fear) (1945) - Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 939 times total.
- Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- United Productions of America (UPA)
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Zac Schwartz.
- Written By Phil Eastman, Ted Geisel.
- Music: Edward H. Plumb.
- Originally Released in April of 1945 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Frank Capra, who was in charge of The Army-Navy Screen Magazine during the Second World War, is credited with having invented the character of Private SNAFU (a play on the army acronym for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Few Quick Facts: Fear. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Few Quick Facts: Fear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!