Cooking with MonkeyCooking with Monkey (2010) Season 4 Episode 409-B- Curious George Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 466 times total.
- Curious George Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Toon City Inc., Universal Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: PBS DVD
- Cartoon Characters: Curious George, The Man with the Yellow Hat, Hundley, Doorman, Bill, Charkie, Betsy, Steve, Chef Pisghetti, Gnocchi, Professor Wiseman, Compass, Jumpy Squirrel.
- Voice Actors: William H. Macy.
- Directed By Frank Marino, Steve Socki, Scott Heming, Dean Criswell, Jeff McGrath; more Directors ...
- Produced By Patty Jausoro, Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Kirschner, Jon Shapiro, Carol Greenwald, Ellen Cockrill, Tom Ruzicka.
- Animated By Jeff McGrath, Stacey Eberschlag.
- Written By Raye Lankford, Bruce Akiyama, Joe Fallon, Craig Miller, Margret Rey, H.A. Rey.
- Music: Nick Nolan, Rocco Gagliese, Steve D'angelo, Terry Tompkins, Dr. John, Eggplant; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Kirk Demorest.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
- This Show Has Not Aired.
Professor Wiseman's creative approach to cooking leads to an unsuccessful extra-sticky cake... which doesn't bode well for the school's bake sale. George needs to find out what's wrong with Wiseman's cooking, fast! After an unproductive day full of shopping and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series adds new characters and stories to the originals. It also includes live-action segments of kids investigating the ideas that George stumbles on in his misadventures. Educational Objective (Math): To follow a recipe, measuring exact... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cooking with Monkey. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cooking with Monkey? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!