Hundley's Great EscapeHundley's Great Escape (2010) Season 4 Episode 403-B- Curious George Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 323 times total.
- Curious George Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Toon City Inc., Universal Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: PBS DVD
- Cartoon Characters: Curious George, The Man with the Yellow Hat, Hundley, Doorman, Bill, Charkie, Betsy, Steve, Chef Pisghetti, Gnocchi, Professor Wiseman, Compass, Jumpy Squirrel.
- Voice Actors: William H. Macy.
- Directed By Frank Marino, Steve Socki, Scott Heming, Dean Criswell, Jeff McGrath; more Directors ...
- Produced By Patty Jausoro, Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Kirschner, Jon Shapiro, Carol Greenwald, Ellen Cockrill, Tom Ruzicka.
- Animated By Jeff McGrath, Stacey Eberschlag.
- Written By Raye Lankford, Bruce Akiyama, Joe Fallon, Craig Miller, Margret Rey, H.A. Rey.
- Music: Nick Nolan, Rocco Gagliese, Steve D'angelo, Terry Tompkins, Dr. John, Eggplant; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Kirk Demorest.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
- This Show Has Not Aired.
George and Hundley chase Gnocchi into Pisghetti's basement, only to have the door lock behind them. George and Gnocchi quickly climb up a shelf and out the window, but Hundley isn't as nimble and is left behind in the cold, dark basement. Can George figure out a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series adds new characters and stories to the originals. It also includes live-action segments of kids investigating the ideas that George stumbles on in his misadventures. Educational Objective (Engineering): To explore how simple machines... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hundley's Great Escape. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hundley's Great Escape? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!