Dog GoneDog Gone (2010) Season 1 Episode 10-B- Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 806 times total.
- Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Clarence "Kick" Buttowski, Gunther, Brad Buttowski, Brianna Buttowski, Mr. Vickle, Harold Buttowski, Ms. Chicarelli, Jock Wilder, Honey Buttowski.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Schlatter.
- Directed By Chris Savino.
- Produced By Chris Savino.
- First Aired on May 08, 2010.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Kick is roped into dogsitting Oscar while his mom and Oscar's owner go play shuffleboard. Kick has to find a way to watch Oscar or he will be "grounded for life."
Cartoon Production Information:
2D animation. "Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil" follows Clarence "Kick" Buttowski, an extraordinary kid living in the world's most ordinary town. Determined to become the world's greatest... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dog Gone" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dog Gone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!