Those Who Camp, DoThose Who Camp, Do (2010) Season 1 Episode 10-A- Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 595 times total.
- Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Clarence "Kick" Buttowski, Brad Buttowski, Brianna Buttowski, Mr. Vickle, Harold Buttowski, Ms. Chicarelli, Jock Wilder, Honey Buttowski.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Schlatter.
- Directed By Chris Savino.
- Produced By Chris Savino.
- First Aired on May 08, 2010.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Kick is stoked to be going on an overnight camping trip, since he hopes to "become a man." However, there is an obstacle: the "rustic campsite" is too civilized... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
2D animation. "Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil" follows Clarence "Kick" Buttowski, an extraordinary kid living in the world's most ordinary town. Determined to become the world's greatest... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Those Who Camp, Do" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Those Who Camp, Do? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!