Which Is Which WitchWhich Is Which Witch (1962) - Wally Gator Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 551 times total.
- Wally Gator Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Wally Gator, Mr. Twiddles, Old Witch.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Dick Lundy, Ed Love, Bill Keil, George Nicholas, George Goepper, Allen Wilzbach, Hugh Fraser, Jerry Hathcock, Bob Bentley, Bob Carr; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- First Aired on November 26, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:08 minutes.
- Season: 1
Wally finds himself to be the needed ingredient in a sorceress' brew!
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was originally broadcast on the "The Hanna-Barbera New... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Which Is Which Witch. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Which Is Which Witch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!