The Hills Have 5The Hills Have 5 (2006) Season 4 Episode 408- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 270 times total.
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Studios
- Animation Studio: The Answer Studio
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Chiro, Sprx-77, Otto, Antauri, Nova, Gibson, The Skeleton King.
- Voice Actors: Greg Cipes, Mark Hamill, Clancy Brown, Tom Kenny, Corey Feldman, Kari Wahlgren, Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Directed By Fumio Maezono, Ciro Nieli.
- Produced By Henry Gilroy, John L. Carrillo, Randolph Heard, Ciro Nieli.
- Written By Brandon Auman, Kevin Campbell, Henry Gilroy, Thomas Hart, Randolph Heard, Mark Henry.
- Music: Sebastian Evans, Andy Sturmer.
- Editor: Ted Supa.
- First Aired on October 28, 2006.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
A group of evil space bikers called the wild five kidnapped Nova and Jinmay until the hyperforce discovers Jinmay has been reprogrammed into an evil biker babe.
Cartoon Production Information:
In the far-off future a boy named Chiro stumbles upon an abandoned Super Robot, which he activates and releases five robot monkeys and the Power of the Primate. With his new found power and leadership... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hills Have 5? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!