The School FairThe School Fair (1999) Episode 29- The Kids From Room 402 Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 188 times total.
- The Kids From Room 402 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- CinéGroupe, Storyopolis
- Distributed by: Fox Family Channel, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: Melanie Bellanchof, Nancy Francis, Miss Gracie Death Graves, Penny Grant, Sanjay, Polly McShane, Mary, Ellen, Don, Gabrielle, Mrs. McCoy, Freddie Fay, Arthur Kenneth Vanderwall, Vinny Nasta, Jesse McCoy, Principal Besser, Nurse Pitts, Jordan, Sylvia, Coach Bobka, Piggy, Mrs. Bellancough, Mr. Bellancough.
- Voice Actors: Debi Derryberry, Mindy Cohn, Patricia Rodriguez, April Winchell, Tara Charendoff, Colleen O'Shaughnessy, Olivia Hack, Edie McClurg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Michael Hack, Wade Konowalchuk.
- Produced By Louis Duquet, Michel Lemire, Jacques Pettigrew, Fonda Snyder.
- Animated By Michael Paraskevas.
- Written By Lesa Kite, Cindy Begel, Betty Paraskevas, Michael Paraskevas.
- Music: Glenn Scott Lacey, Jeremy Sweet.
- Editor: Robert L. Goodman.
- First Aired on October 09, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / France
The kids compete at the school's fair to create the best booth.
Cartoon Production Information:
As the title suggests, these are the kids from room 402. They are mischievous- except for one perfect little girl with blonde hair. Polly thinks she's the boss over them. But she fails to notice there is a teacher named Mrs. Graves.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The School Fair. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The School Fair? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!