Flood For A ThoughtFlood For A Thought (1963) - Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 431 times total.
- Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Lippy the Lion, Hardy Har Har, Rancher.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Bob Carr, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Dick Lundy, Don Patterson, Ed Love, Bill Keil, George Nicholas, George Goepper, Allen Wilzbach, Hugh Fraser, Jerry Hathcock, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- First Aired on June 10, 1963.
- This series originally ran through Aug 26, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Season: 1
When the duo are put out off a bus in the middle of the desert, they wander over to Green Acres, where there is nothing green about it and they encounter a rancher who needs and wants rain, so Lippy and Hardy attempts to make... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series featured a wisecracking lion and his pal, a laughing hyena who rarely smiled, let alone laughed. Their misadventures typically circled around Lippy's hair-brained schemes, which always got Hardy into hot water. This show was... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Flood For A Thought. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flood For A Thought? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!