Tiny TroublesTiny Troubles (1963) - Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 426 times total.
- Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Lippy the Lion, Hardy Har Har, Waiter, Captain, Lilliputians, Silliputians.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Love, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Dick Lundy, Don Patterson, Bill Keil, George Nicholas, George Goepper, Allen Wilzbach, Hugh Fraser, Jerry Hathcock, Bob Bentley, Bob Carr; more Animators ...
- First Aired on June 03, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:07 minutes.
- Season: 1
Lippy and Hardy are stranded on the island of Lilliput where they are embroiled in the feuding of Lilliput and Silliput.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was originally broadcast on the "The Hanna-Barbera New Cartoon Series." Lippy's sidekick, Hardy Har Har (a hyena who wouldn't laugh), appeared previously on Hanna-Barbera's Snooper and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tiny Troubles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tiny Troubles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!