Injun TroubleInjun Trouble (1963) - Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 446 times total.
- Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Lippy the Lion, Hardy Har Har.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Doug Young, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Dick Lundy, Ed Love, Bill Keil, George Nicholas, George Goepper, Allen Wilzbach, Hugh Fraser, Jerry Hathcock, Bob Bentley, Bob Carr; more Animators ...
- First Aired on February 11, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Season: 1
In the west, Lippy and Hardy are potion sellers and they meet a Indian chief who demands them to make his chubby Indian daughter beautiful with a potion.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series featured a wisecracking lion and his pal, a laughing hyena who rarely smiled, let alone laughed. Their misadventures typically circled around Lippy's hair-brained schemes, which always... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Injun Trouble. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Injun Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!