You Better Start Calling Me Chief!You Better Start Calling Me Chief! (2002) Season 2 Episode 1-A- Teamo Supremo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 240 times total.
- Teamo Supremo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Crandall/Captain Crandall, Brenda/Rope Girl, Hector/Skate Lad, Governor Kevin, Paulsen, Chief, Baron Blitz.
- Voice Actors: Spencer Breslin, Alana Ubach, Martin Mull, Fred Willard, Brian Doyle-Murray, Maurice LaMarche.
- Directed By Joe Horne.
- Produced By Phil Walsh.
- Written By Ford Riley.
- Music: Ian Dye.
- Editor: Ted Supa, Heather Collier.
- First Aired on October 24, 2002.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Teamo is being interviewed for the state newspaper by a cub reporter named Ollie Jimson, when they get a report that a canadian villain named the Trapster is on... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You Better Start Calling Me Chief!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!