Magoo And The MediumMagoo And The Medium (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 408 times total.
- Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Millie, Mother Magoo, Hamlet the Hamster, Bowser the Cat, Tycoon Magoo, Assistant, Police Officer, Madam Lafoo, Pamela.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Paul Frees, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler, Julie Bennett, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom.
- Written By Dick Shaw, Nick George.
- Music: Shorty Rogers, Carl Brandt, George Steiner.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Magoo has an eye-opening experience when he almost has his fortune told.
Cartoon Production Information:
Low-budget versions of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made for television. This series was a low-budget version of the Magoo theatrical cartoons, made specifically for television. UPA and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Magoo And The Medium. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Magoo And The Medium? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!