Flip FlopFlip Flop (2005) Season 3 Episode 30601- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 320 times total.
- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Sesame Workshop, The Post Group
- Cartoon Characters: Emmy, Max, Ord, Cassie, Wheezie, Zak, Quetzal.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Danny McKinnon, Ty Olsson, Chantal Strand, Kathleen Barr, Jason Michas, Eli Gabay, Shirley Millner.
- Directed By Michael Hack.
- Produced By James Coane, Wesley Eure.
- Written By Melody Fox, Cliff Ruby, Alana Lesser.
- Music: Brian Garland, Jim Latham, David R. Barkley, Justin Caine Burnett, Nathan Furst; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on April 11, 2005.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 3
While rummaging through a Cave Swap, a sort of Dragon Land garage sale, Wheezie is astounded by a nice two-headed golden statue. Zak chimes in, starting an... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flip Flop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!