Play It And Say ItPlay It And Say It (2005) Season 3 Episode 31602- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 314 times total.
- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Sesame Workshop, The Post Group
- Cartoon Characters: Emmy, Max, Ord, Cassie, Wheezie, Zak, Quetzal.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Danny McKinnon, Ty Olsson, Chantal Strand, Kathleen Barr, Jason Michas, Eli Gabay, Shirley Millner.
- Directed By Michael Hack.
- Produced By James Coane, Wesley Eure.
- Written By Dean Stefan, Cliff Ruby, Alana Lesser.
- Music: Brian Garland, Jim Latham, David R. Barkley, Justin Caine Burnett, Nathan Furst; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on March 14, 2005.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 3
Max, Emmy and Enrique head to Dragon Land for a game of hopscotch, where they find Ord in a very out-of-sorts mood. He doesn't even offer his usual hug and it turns out that he's upset because he can't seem to remember his numbers in Spanish that Quetzal has been... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Play It And Say It. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Play It And Say It? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!