The FountainThe Fountain (1969) Episode 4- Chigley Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Chigley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- British Broadcasting Corporation, Gordon Murray Puppets Production
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lord Belborough, Brackett, Mr. Bilton, Mr. Cresswell, Mr. Fletcher, Mr, Patterson, Harry Farthing, Winnie Farthing, Mr. Swallow, Mr. Rumpling, Mr. Clutterbuck, Horace, Cyril, Mr. Gubbins, Mr. Sneed, Willie Munn, Bessie, Binnie, Windy Miller, The Trumpton Fire Brigade.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cant.
- Produced By Gordon Murray.
- Animated By Bob Bura, John Hardwick, George Debouch, Pasquale Ferrari, Colin Large, Len Palace.
- Written By Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- Music: Freddie Phillips, Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- First Aired on October 27, 1969.
- Originally Aired on BBC One (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
The third and final entry in Gordon Murray's Trumptonshire trilogy. Stop-motion puppet animation. Preceeded by "Camberwick Green"... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Fountain. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fountain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!