Cuthbert's Morning OffCuthbert's Morning Off (1967) Episode 10- Trumpton Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 264 times total.
- Trumpton Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- British Broadcasting Corporation, Gordon Murray Puppets Production
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Clamp, Aggee, Mr. Troop, The Mayor of Trumpton, Mr. Antonio, Lord Belborough, Captain Flack, First Pugh, Second Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb, Cuthbert's Aunt, Policeman Potter, Chippy Minton, Dora Minton, Nibbs Minton, Miss Lovelace, Mitzy, Daphne, Lulu, Philby, Mrs. Cobbit, Mr. Craddock, Mr. Robinson, Mr. Munnings, Mr. Platt, Raggy Dan, Nick Fisher, Walter Harkin, Mr. Wilkins, Mr. Wantage, Fred.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cant.
- Produced By Gordon Murray.
- Animated By Bob Bura, John Hardwick.
- Written By Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- Music: Freddie Phillips, Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- First Aired on March 07, 1967.
- Originally Aired on BBC One (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Cuthbert's aunt visits Trumpton, but very soon, she gets lost. The Mayor tries to help Cuthbert's aunt by calling out the fire brigade to search for Cuthbert.
Cartoon Production Information:
...Telling the time, steadily, sensibly; never too quickly, never too slowly; telling the time for Trumpton... thus begins the second in Gordon Murray's Trumptonshire trilogy. Stop-motion... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cuthbert's Morning Off. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cuthbert's Morning Off? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!