TelephoneTelephone (1967) Episode 7- Trumpton Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 298 times total.
- Trumpton Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- British Broadcasting Corporation, Gordon Murray Puppets Production
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Clamp, Aggee, Mr. Troop, The Mayor of Trumpton, Mr. Antonio, Lord Belborough, Captain Flack, First Pugh, Second Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb, Cuthbert's Aunt, Policeman Potter, Chippy Minton, Dora Minton, Nibbs Minton, Miss Lovelace, Mitzy, Daphne, Lulu, Philby, Mrs. Cobbit, Mr. Craddock, Mr. Robinson, Mr. Munnings, Mr. Platt, Raggy Dan, Nick Fisher, Walter Harkin, Mr. Wilkins, Mr. Wantage, Fred.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cant.
- Produced By Gordon Murray.
- Animated By Bob Bura, John Hardwick.
- Written By Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- Music: Freddie Phillips, Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- First Aired on February 14, 1967.
- Originally Aired on BBC One (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Episode Number: 7
- United Kingdom
The Mayor of Trumpton has a problem with his phone. Miss Lovelace arrives on the scene with her three Pekinese dogs, and in the confusion, the Fire Brigade turns up at Mrs... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
...Telling the time, steadily, sensibly; never too quickly, never too slowly; telling the time for Trumpton... thus begins the second in Gordon Murray's Trumptonshire trilogy. Stop-motion puppet animation. Preceeded by... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Telephone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Telephone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!