The Bill PosterThe Bill Poster (1967) Episode 1- Trumpton Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 272 times total.
- Trumpton Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- British Broadcasting Corporation, Gordon Murray Puppets Production
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Clamp, Aggee, Mr. Troop, The Mayor of Trumpton, Mr. Antonio, Lord Belborough, Captain Flack, First Pugh, Second Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb, Cuthbert's Aunt, Policeman Potter, Chippy Minton, Dora Minton, Nibbs Minton, Miss Lovelace, Mitzy, Daphne, Lulu, Philby, Mrs. Cobbit, Mr. Craddock, Mr. Robinson, Mr. Munnings, Mr. Platt, Raggy Dan, Nick Fisher, Walter Harkin, Mr. Wilkins, Mr. Wantage, Fred.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cant.
- Produced By Gordon Murray.
- Animated By Bob Bura, John Hardwick.
- Written By Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- Music: Freddie Phillips, Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- First Aired on January 03, 1967.
- Originally Aired on BBC One (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Mr Munnings is printing posters to advertise the band concert. Captain Flack decides that his men can put up the posters, but they soon find out that it's not quite that simple.
Cartoon Production Information:
...Telling the time, steadily, sensibly; never too quickly, never too slowly; telling the time for Trumpton... thus begins the second in Gordon Murray's Trumptonshire trilogy. Stop-motion... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bill Poster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!