Mr Carraway, The FishmongerMr Carraway, The Fishmonger (1966) - Camberwick Green Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 331 times total.
- Camberwick Green Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- British Broadcasting Corporation, Gordon Murray Puppets Production
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Murphy, Mrs. Murphy, Paddy Murphy, Mary Murphy, Windy Miller, Jonathon Bell, Mrs. Bell, PC McGarry, Captain Snort, Private Armitage, Private Featherby, Private Higgins, Private Hopwood, Private Lumley, Private Meek, The Bugler, Mr. Carraway, Mrs. Honeyman, Baby, Peter Hazel, Mrs. Dingle, Packet, Mr. Crockett, Doctor Mopp, Thomas Tripp, Roger Varley, Mr. Dagenham.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cant.
- Produced By Gordon Murray.
- Animated By Bob Bura, John Hardwick, George Dubouch, Pasquale Ferrari, Colin Large, Len Palace, Gordon Murray.
- Written By Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- Music: Freddie Phillips, Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- First Aired on March 14, 1966.
- Originally Aired on BBC One (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 11
- United Kingdom
Mr. Carraway the fishmonger calls in at Colley's Mill, where Windy seems to be making something secret!
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion puppet animation. Succeeded by "Trumpton." Each episode begins with a shot of a musical box which rotates while playing a tune. It is accompanied by the following... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mr Carraway, The Fishmonger. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mr Carraway, The Fishmonger? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!