Paddy MurphyPaddy Murphy (1966) - Camberwick Green Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 341 times total.
- Camberwick Green Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- British Broadcasting Corporation, Gordon Murray Puppets Production
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Murphy, Mrs. Murphy, Paddy Murphy, Mary Murphy, Windy Miller, Jonathon Bell, Mrs. Bell, PC McGarry, Captain Snort, Private Armitage, Private Featherby, Private Higgins, Private Hopwood, Private Lumley, Private Meek, The Bugler, Mr. Carraway, Mrs. Honeyman, Baby, Peter Hazel, Mrs. Dingle, Packet, Mr. Crockett, Doctor Mopp, Thomas Tripp, Roger Varley, Mr. Dagenham.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cant.
- Produced By Gordon Murray.
- Animated By Bob Bura, John Hardwick, George Dubouch, Pasquale Ferrari, Colin Large, Len Palace, Gordon Murray.
- Written By Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- Music: Freddie Phillips, Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- First Aired on February 14, 1966.
- Originally Aired on BBC One (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 7
- United Kingdom
Every Saturday, Paddy Murphy puts on his roller skates and heads off to Tripp's Dairy to lend a hand. Tabatha the cat causes an accident, and all the milk bottles get knocked over!
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion puppet animation. Succeeded by "Trumpton." Each episode begins with a shot of a musical box which rotates while playing a tune. It is accompanied by the following narration:
"Here is a box, a musical box, wound up and ready... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Paddy Murphy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Paddy Murphy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!