The Impatient PatientThe Impatient Patient (1942) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 73 times this month, and 2650 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Dr. Jerkle/Chloe.
- Directed By Norm McCabe.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Vive Risto.
- Written By Don Christensen.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 29, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:46 minutes.
- Black & White
Singing-telegram delivery boy Daffy Duck catches the hiccups and must deliver a message to the evil abode of mad scientist Dr. Jerkle, another in the many Dr.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The credits are handwritten by the artists to look like a doctor's prescription. Colorized by Fred Ladd in the 1960s; note that Daffy's neck is pink. Makes brief reference to Red Skelton's "Mean... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Impatient Patient" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Impatient Patient? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!