Gold, Silver, Bronze & PinkGold, Silver, Bronze & Pink (2010) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 220 times total.
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) Studios, Rubicon
- Animation Studio: Rubicon Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Big Nose, Horse, Dog.
- Directed By Ron Brewer, John Over, Tyree Dillihay, Lionel Ordaz.
- Produced By Randa Ayoubi, David J. Corbett, Isam S. Ayoubi, Walter Mirisch, Kerry Valentine.
- Written By Adam Beechen, John Over, Ken Segall, Guy Toubes, Jim Beck, Denise Downer, David Shayne.
- Music: David Ricard.
- Editor: Robert David Sanders, Chris Fayz.
- Originally Released on May 02, 2010.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Jordan / The Philippines
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Stars of the cartoon The Pink Panther return to the animated screen as younger versions of themselves, carrying on the mayhem that endeared the original series to fans years ago. Each half-hour episode... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gold, Silver, Bronze & Pink. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gold, Silver, Bronze & Pink? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!