Pink MagicPink Magic (2010) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 668 times total.
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) Studios, Rubicon
- Animation Studio: Rubicon Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Big Nose, Horse, Dog.
- Directed By Ron Brewer, John Over, Tyree Dillihay, Lionel Ordaz.
- Produced By Randa Ayoubi, David J. Corbett, Isam S. Ayoubi, Walter Mirisch, Kerry Valentine.
- Written By Adam Beechen, John Over, Ken Segall, Guy Toubes, Jim Beck, Denise Downer, David Shayne.
- Music: David Ricard.
- Editor: Robert David Sanders, Chris Fayz.
- Originally Released on March 21, 2010.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: PPP103-A
- U.S.A. / Jordan / The Philippines
When Pink Panther brings a new magic act into town, the tricks are on his magician competition, Big Nose.
Cartoon Production Information:
Stars of the cartoon The Pink Panther return to the animated screen as younger versions of themselves, carrying on the mayhem that endeared the original series to fans years ago. Each half-hour episode of the show consists of three animated shorts:... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pink Magic. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pink Magic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!