Walkie-Talkie SpinesuckieWalkie-Talkie Spinesuckie (2009) Season 1 Episode A- Spliced Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 370 times total.
- Spliced Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Peri, Entrèe, Two Legs "Joe", Patricia, Princess Pony Ape Hands, Compuhorse, Fuzzy Snuggems, Mister Smarty Smarts, Octocat, Aperitif, Brain Squid.
- Voice Actors: Rob Stefaniuk, Joe Pingle.
- Directed By Matt Ferguson.
- Produced By Vanessa Tilley, Tracey Dodokin, Simon Racioppa, Richard Elliott.
- Written By Simon Racioppa, Richard Elliott, Mike Kiss, Tim Burns, Dale Schott.
- Awards: ACTRA Toronto Award, Outstanding Voice Performance, Julie Lemieux, 2010.
- Music: Paul Intson.
- First Aired on December 19, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Jetix (Europe), Qubo (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Peri and Entrée discover that walkie-talkies are a lot of fun -until Entrée stops thinking for himself and just calls up Peri instead. Every five minutes. All night long.
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series premiered on April 20, 2009 on Jetix in Latin America. Air dates listed are for qubo in the United States. Each episode consists of two cartoons. What do Cow-pig-shrimp-chickens, 1950s bowling coaches, robots with beautiful... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Walkie-Talkie Spinesuckie" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Walkie-Talkie Spinesuckie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!