Make Way For The Multi-MenMake Way For The Multi-Men (1972) Season 1 Episode 2- Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 711 times total.
- Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Josie, Melody, Valerie, Alan, Alexander Cabot III, Alexandra Cabot, Sebastian, Bleep, Menton, Queen Felina, King Kator.
- Voice Actors: Sherry Alberoni, Jerry Dexter, Jackie Joseph, Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Barbara Pariot, Janet Waldo, Cathy Douglas, Patricia Holloway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott.
- Animated By Rudy Zamora.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Phil Davis, Joel Kane, Fred Freiberger, Woody Kling, Draper Lewis, Bill Lutz, Dennis Marks; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Joe Reitano, Wayne Hughes, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 16, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Landing on a planetoid of Kat people, the Pussycats rescue the Queen from the clutches of the robot Menton.
Cartoon Production Information:
Now in their third season- the first two in Josie and the Pussycats- those cartoon hotties in catsuits boldly went where no all-grrrl band had gone before. Josie, Melody, Valerie, manager Alexander Cabot III, his sister Alexandra, well-chiseled Alan,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Make Way For The Multi-Men. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Make Way For The Multi-Men? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!