All Wong In Hong KongAll Wong In Hong Kong (1970) Season 1 Episode 51-10- Josie and the Pussycats Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 975 times total.
- Josie and the Pussycats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Josie, Melody, Valerie, Alan, Alexander Cabot III, Alexandra Cabot, Sebastian, Serpent.
- Voice Actors: Sherry Alberoni, Jerry Dexter, Jackie Joseph, Casey Kasem, Barbara Pariot, Janet Waldo, Don Messick, Cathy Douglas, Patricia Holloway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Parks, Xenia, George Gopper, Carlos Alfonso, Oliver E. Callahan, Lillian Evans, John Sparey, Joan Orbison, Hugh Fraser, Tom Ray, Hicks Lokey, Jay Sarbry.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Willie Ito, Paul Sommer, Earl Klein, Howard Swift, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, D. Williams, J. Roland.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 21, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Serpent has stolen a strange, magical coin, but Melody bumps into him and gets it caught up in her pocket change. He swipes it back, then uses an arsenal of lethal toys to try to kill... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Josie and the Pussycats followed the adventures of an all-girl rock and roll group as they travelled the world playing gigs and solving mysteries. Josie began her career as an Archie comics character in the late 1960's, starring in her own... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about All Wong In Hong Kong? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!