Strangemoon Over MiamiStrangemoon Over Miami (1970) Season 1 Episode 51-11- Josie and the Pussycats Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1016 times total.
- Josie and the Pussycats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Josie, Melody, Valerie, Alan, Alexander Cabot III, Alexandra Cabot, Sebastian, Dr. Strangemoon, Guard.
- Voice Actors: Sherry Alberoni, Jerry Dexter, Jackie Joseph, Casey Kasem, Barbara Pariot, Janet Waldo, Don Messick, Cathy Douglas, Patricia Holloway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Parks, Xenia, George Gopper, Carlos Alfonso, Oliver E. Callahan, Lillian Evans, John Sparey, Joan Orbison, Hugh Fraser, Tom Ray, Hicks Lokey, Jay Sarbry.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Willie Ito, Paul Sommer, Earl Klein, Howard Swift, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, D. Williams, J. Roland.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 14, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While performing at the Expo, the Pussycats accidentally take off in their balloon. They land on the island of Dr. Strangemoon. After they explain why they're there, a guard lets them go. Strangemoon believes that they are spies, and sends his men to the Expo to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Josie and the Pussycats followed the adventures of an all-girl rock and roll group as they travelled the world playing gigs and solving mysteries. Josie began her career as an Archie comics character in the late 1960's, starring in her own... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Strangemoon Over Miami? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!