Chili Today And Hot TamaleChili Today And Hot Tamale (1970) Season 1 Episode 51-04- Josie and the Pussycats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 1959 times total.
- Josie and the Pussycats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Josie, Melody, Valerie, Alan, Alexander Cabot III, Alexandra Cabot, Sebastian.
- Voice Actors: Sherry Alberoni, Jerry Dexter, Jackie Joseph, Casey Kasem, Barbara Pariot, Janet Waldo, Don Messick, Cathy Douglas, Patricia Holloway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Parks, Xenia, George Gopper, Carlos Alfonso, Oliver E. Callahan, Lillian Evans, John Sparey, Joan Orbison, Hugh Fraser, Tom Ray, Hicks Lokey, Jay Sarbry.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Willie Ito, Paul Sommer, Earl Klein, Howard Swift, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, D. Williams, J. Roland.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 24, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Josie and the gang travel by dune buggy to Mexico on a very rough outdoor road. Alexandra chose the "shortcut" to try to bounce Josie from her seat next to Alan. They start to run low on gas and stop at a gas station. Here, the gas station attendant places a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Josie and the Pussycats followed the adventures of an all-girl rock and roll group as they travelled the world playing gigs and solving mysteries. Josie began her career as an Archie comics character in the late 1960's, starring in her own... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chili Today And Hot Tamale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!