Timmy Wants The BluesTimmy Wants The Blues (2009) Season 1 Episode 109- Timmy Time Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 392 times total.
- Timmy Time Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Aardman Animations
- Animation Studio: Aardman Animations
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- Cartoon Characters: Timmy, Harriet, Osbourne, Yabba, Paxton, Mittens, Ruffy, Apricot, Stripey, Kid, Otus, Finlay, Caterpillar.
- Directed By Jackie Cockle.
- Produced By Jackie Cockle, Miles Bullough.
- Written By Dave Ingham, Chris Parker, Dan Wicksman, Nuria Wicksman, Richard Hansom.
- First Aired on April 16, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cbeebies.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
- United Kingdom
Timmy is having a blue day and collects all the blue toys, blue cushions and blue paint. When it comes to painting a picture, he quickly discovers he's going to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion animation. From the much loved and critically acclaimed "Shaun the Sheep," little lamb Timmy stars in his own TV series. Adorable he may be, but Timmy is a little lamb with a lot to learn.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Timmy Wants The Blues. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Timmy Wants The Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!