Timmy Wants The BeretTimmy Wants The Beret (2009) Season 1 Episode 108- Timmy Time Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 567 times total.
- Timmy Time Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Aardman Animations
- Animation Studio: Aardman Animations
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- Cartoon Characters: Timmy, Harriet, Osbourne, Yabba, Paxton, Mittens, Ruffy, Apricot, Stripey, Kid, Otus, Finlay, Caterpillar.
- Directed By Jackie Cockle.
- Produced By Jackie Cockle, Miles Bullough.
- Written By Dave Ingham, Chris Parker, Dan Wicksman, Nuria Wicksman, Richard Hansom.
- First Aired on April 15, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cbeebies.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108
- Season: 1
- United Kingdom
Ruffy is wearing a beret, and Timmy wants it. After successfully getting hold of it, however, Timmy also takes Otus' glove puppet and Mittens' wagon. But he does not know what to do when his beloved teddy bear... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion animation. From the much loved and critically acclaimed "Shaun the Sheep," little lamb Timmy stars in his own TV series. Adorable he may be, but Timmy is a little lamb with a lot to learn. He has just turned three (in sheep years), and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Timmy Wants The Beret. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Timmy Wants The Beret? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!