The Man Who Cried 'Clown'
Alternate Title: Terror At Twenty Thousand Big FeetThe Man Who Cried 'Clown' (Terror At Twenty Thousand Big Feet) (1997) Season 1 Episode 111-A- Johnny Bravo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 1083 times total.
- Johnny Bravo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Bravo, Passenger, Neurotic Man, Co-Pilot, Bunny Bravo, Little Suzy, Fireman, Driver, Pilot, Clown, Stewardess, Female Clown.
- Voice Actors: Jeff Bennett, Brenda Vaccaro, Mae Whitman, Michael Dorn, Kevin McDonald, Sam McMurray, Jocelyn Blue.
- Directed By Robert Alvarez, Kent Butterworth, Russell Calabrese, Butch Hartman, John McIntyre; more Directors ...
- Produced By Cosmo Anzilotti, Gary Hartle, Sherry Gunther, Victoria McCollum, Jed Spingarn.
- Written By Butch Hartman, Jed Spingarn, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Louis Fagenson.
- First Aired on December 08, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
During a plane flight, Johnny awakens to find himself in the Zone-Where-Normal-Things-Don't-Happen-Very-Much, where there's a clown on the wing of the plane.
Cartoon Production Information:
This is a satire of "Nightmare At 20,000 Feet," an episode of The Twilight Zone first broadcast on October 11, 1963, and later remade with John Lithgow in Shatner's role in "The Twilight Zone... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Man Who Cried 'Clown'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!