Heaven Can WaitHeaven Can Wait (2006) Episode 6- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 369 times total.
- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Funny Garbage, Reas International, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Wut It Is
- Cartoon Characters: Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang, Dirty Cop, El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus, Fasto, Master of Tremendous Class, Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow, The Standardized Test, Non-Stop, Labia, El Jefe, Jewcano, Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning.
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Dicky Barrett, Carlos Alazraqui, Rodney Saulsberry, Drew Pinsky, Adam De La Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Lal, Gretchen McNeil; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi.
- Produced By Sandi Yi, Matt Girardi, Caroline Hu, Dave Eilenberg, Matt Lawton, Jason Jordan, Todd James, Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Crofford; more Producers ...
- Animated By Peter Conlon, Brian Yarnell, Bryan Cox, Larry Z. Ho, George Lowrey, Nick Jeong, Daniel Miller.
- Written By Adam de la Peņa.
- Music: Todd Spahr.
- Editor: Andy Sipes.
- First Aired on April 02, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
A racist bomb has blown Fasto so far into heaven that he flew past the black exit and landed in Valhalla. Now it is up to El Jeffe, with his 1/18th Viking blood, to save him. But Fasto's warm welcome from hot, dead Nordic women may keep El Jefe's rescue and any... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Heaven Can Wait. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heaven Can Wait? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!