His StoryHis Story (2006) Episode 3- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 386 times total.
- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Funny Garbage, Reas International, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Wut It Is
- Cartoon Characters: Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang, Dirty Cop, El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus, Fasto, Master of Tremendous Class, Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow, The Standardized Test, Non-Stop, Meka, El Jefe, Jewcano, Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning.
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Dicky Barrett, Carlos Alazraqui, Rodney Saulsberry, Drew Pinsky, Adam De La Peña, Peter Girardi, Keith Lal, Niecy Nash, Nick Puga; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam de la Peña, Peter Girardi.
- Produced By Sandi Yi, Matt Girardi, Caroline Hu, Dave Eilenberg, Matt Lawton, Jason Jordan, Todd James, Adam de la Peña, Peter Girardi, Keith Crofford; more Producers ...
- Animated By Peter Conlon, Brian Yarnell, Bryan Cox, Larry Z. Ho, George Lowrey, Nick Jeong, Daniel Miller.
- Written By Adam de la Peña.
- Music: Todd Spahr.
- Editor: Andy Sipes.
- First Aired on April 09, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3
Using an incredibly dense celestial object known as a White Hole, the White Shadow and his minions travel back in time to destroy the accomplishments of minorities throughout history. Having figured out the plot, Minoriteam must chase after the evildoers from the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of His Story. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about His Story? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!