Tax DayTax Day (2006) Episode 2- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 539 times total.
- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Funny Garbage, Reas International, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Wut It Is
- Cartoon Characters: Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang, Dirty Cop, El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus, Fasto, Master of Tremendous Class, Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow, The Standardized Test, Sheldon Miller, Non-Stop, Stuck-Up Girlfriend, El Jefe, Immigrant, Jewcano, Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning.
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Dicky Barrett, Carlos Alazraqui, Rodney Saulsberry, Drew Pinsky, Adam De La Peņa, Peter Girardi, Peter Graves, Keith Lal; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi.
- Produced By Sandi Yi, Matt Girardi, Caroline Hu, Dave Eilenberg, Matt Lawton, Jason Jordan, Todd James, Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Crofford; more Producers ...
- Animated By Peter Conlon, Brian Yarnell, Bryan Cox, Larry Z. Ho, George Lowrey, Nick Jeong, Daniel Miller.
- Written By Adam de la Peņa.
- Music: Todd Spahr.
- Editor: Andy Sipes.
- First Aired on April 16, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2
The traditional tables are turned as the evilest organization known to man, the White Shadow, is audited by an organization even more evilest, the IRS! In having to account for years worth of bungled schemes and misappropriated funds, the White Shadows finds his... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tax Day. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tax Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!