There's No Heel Like El EelThere's No Heel Like El Eel (1976) Season 1 Episode JBJ-16- Jabberjaw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 900 times total.
- Jabberjaw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Jabberjaw, Clamhead, Bubbles, Shelly, Biff.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Tommy Cook, Pat Parris, Julie McWhirter, Barry Gordon, Regis Cordic, Ron Feinberg, Gay Hartwig, Hettie Lyn Hurtes, Casey Kasem; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Bill Carney, Rudy Cataldi, Lillian Evans, Otto Feuer, Hugh Fraser, Fernando Gonzalez, Jack Hadley, Bob Hathcock, Dan Mills, Ken Muse, Constantin Mustatea; more Animators ...
- Written By George Atkins, Haskell Barkin, John Bates, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Robert Fisher, Ray Parker.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on December 18, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: JBJ-16
- Season: 1
The eerie El Eel threatens to turn the entire undersea world to stone, and there's only one guy who can stop him: the great El Jabbo!
Cartoon Production Information:
In the year 2076, a group of teenagers, as teenagers often do, formed a band. They called themselves The Neptunes, with Biff on guitar, Shelly on tambourine, Bubbles on piano, and Clam-Head on cello. Not getting the sound they wanted, the band was... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "There's No Heel Like El Eel" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about There's No Heel Like El Eel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!