Help, Help, It's The Phantom Of The KelpHelp, Help, It's The Phantom Of The Kelp (1976) Season 1 Episode JBJ-10- Jabberjaw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 713 times total.
- Jabberjaw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Jabberjaw, Clamhead, Bubbles, Shelly, Biff.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Tommy Cook, Pat Parris, Julie McWhirter, Barry Gordon, Regis Cordic, Ron Feinberg, Gay Hartwig, Hettie Lyn Hurtes, Casey Kasem; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Bill Carney, Rudy Cataldi, Lillian Evans, Otto Feuer, Hugh Fraser, Fernando Gonzalez, Jack Hadley, Bob Hathcock, Dan Mills, Ken Muse, Constantin Mustatea; more Animators ...
- Written By George Atkins, Haskell Barkin, John Bates, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Robert Fisher, Ray Parker.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 13, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: JBJ-10
- Season: 1
The Phantom, with the aid of a powerful growth ray, plans to raise an army of ferocious prehistoric plants to make the Aqua International Corporation bow to his demands.
Cartoon Production Information:
In the year 2076, a group of teenagers, as teenagers often do, formed a band. They called themselves The Neptunes, with Biff on guitar, Shelly on tambourine, Bubbles on piano, and Clam-Head on cello. Not getting the sound they wanted, the band was... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Help, Help, It's The Phantom Of The Kelp. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Help, Help, It's The Phantom Of The Kelp? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!