Watch Out For Traps! Rotaro's Manliness Test
English Title: Watch Out For Traps! Rotaro's Manliness TestWatch Out For Traps! Rotaro's Manliness Test (Watch Out For Traps! Rotaro's Manliness Test) (2004) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 250 times total.
- Nippon Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Papuwa, Chappi, Kotaro, Liquid.
- Directed By Ken'ichi Nishida.
- Animated By Masahiro Kase, Norihiro Naganuma, Tomoki Mizuno, Tsuneo Ninomiya, Yoshiko Nakajima.
- Written By Daisuke Ishibashi, Toshiki Inoue, Yoshio Urasawa.
- Music: Yuko Fukushima.
- Originally Released on January 13, 2004.
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
It's been already 4 years since Papuwa and Chappi left the first Papuwa Island somewhere in the South Pacific... Kotaro, the brother of the big boss of the gang called "Gamma," is woke up from his long sleep by the call of "Blue Jewel," and sneaks out of the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of 26 episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Watch Out For Traps! Rotaro's Manliness Test. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Watch Out For Traps! Rotaro's Manliness Test? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!