Tail Wag SnagTail Wag Snag (1961) - Snagglepuss Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 635 times total.
- Snagglepuss Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Snagglepuss, Major Minor, Snuffles, Adventurer's Club Members.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Allen Wilzbach.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Lewis Marshall.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on November 18, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 2
At the Adventurers club, Major Minor thinks he found a way to capture Snagglepuss, with Snuffles.
Cartoon Production Information:
A segment on The Yogi Bear Show. Projecting an air of sophistication and fancying himself as something of a bon vivant, actor and a poet, Snagglepuss's mountain lion origins dictate he spent much of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tail Wag Snag. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tail Wag Snag? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!