Having A BowlHaving A Bowl (1961) - Snagglepuss Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 808 times total.
- Snagglepuss Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Snagglepuss, Major Minor, Clive, Rabbit, Hives.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Art Davis.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on April 17, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
A baby finds his way into Snagglepuss' mailbox and Snagglepuss hears on his radio that there is a large reward to returning the baby to its rightful owner and he returns to the baby to 365 Mushy Plasma where Major Minor happens to live at and Snagglepuss finds... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Snagglepuss' voice sounds a little different in this episode. It sounds as though he's speaking a lisp. A segment on The Yogi Bear Show. Projecting an air of sophistication and fancying himself as something of a bon vivant, actor and a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Having A Bowl. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Having A Bowl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!