Jo Visits The Laurence Family
English Title: Jo Visits The Laurence FamilyJo Visits The Laurence Family (Jo Visits The Laurence Family) (1987) Episode 20- Ai No Wakakusa Monogatari Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 323 times total.
- Ai No Wakakusa Monogatari AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nippon Animation, Fuji TV
- Animation Studio: Nippon Animation.
Key Animation: Anime R, DAST Corporation, Dogakobo, Oh production, Sunshine Corporation, Trans Arts.
In-Between Animation: Dogakobo, Oh production , Trans Arts.
Backgrounds: Atelier Rourke, Studio Aqua
- Distributed by: Bandai Visual
- Cartoon Characters: Meg, Jo, Beth,Amy.
- Voice Actors: Keiko Han.
- Directed By Nobushiki Yamazaki, Fumio Kurokawa.
- Produced By Junz˘ Nakajima, K˘ichi Motohashi.
- Animated By Yoshiki Yamazaki, Shou Koyama.
- Written By Akira Miyazaki, Louisa May Alcott.
- Music: Kazuo Otani.
- First Aired on May 24, 1987.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan), LA5, RTL2 (Austria), Italia 1 (Italy).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Meg, faithful and gentle, Jo, independent and energetic, Beth, quiet and shy, Amy, amiable and precocious-the four sisters live vigorously and happily at home with... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A forty-eight episode series. This series aired on Fuji Television as part of Nippon Animation's World Masterpiece Theater from January 1, 1987 to December 27, 1987. A sequel series Little Women II:... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Jo Visits The Laurence Family. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jo Visits The Laurence Family? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!