Bewitched BearBewitched Bear (1960) Season 2 Episode 36- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1256 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger, Winnie Witch, Tourists.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Kenneth Muse, LaVerne Harding, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Art Davis, George Nicholas, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on January 18, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Yogi and Boo Boo use a flying broom from a witch to steal picnic baskets.
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of January 18, 1960. Yogi Bear began his long-lived cartoon career in his self-titled segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." Later, this episode was repeated in Yogi's spin-off show "The Yogi Bear Show" and shown with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bewitched Bear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!