Wound-Up BearWound-Up Bear (1959) Season 2 Episode 35- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 682 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo-Boo, Ranger Smith, Bill, Wife, Souveneir Shop Guy.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Art Davis, LaVerne Harding, George Nicholas, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on November 07, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mr. Ranger posts a sign of no bear feeding, so Yogi gets an idea to turn Boo Boo into a toy bear so he can return with some goodies.
Cartoon Production Information:
Yogi Bear began his long-lived cartoon career in his self-titled segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." Later, this episode was repeated in Yogi's spin-off show "The Yogi Bear Show" and shown... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wound-Up Bear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!