Nowhere BearNowhere Bear (1959) Season 2 Episode 34- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 664 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Superintendent.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Love, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Art Davis, LaVerne Harding, George Nicholas, Don Patterson, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: Bill Loose, John Seely, Spencer Moore, Georgie Hormel, Jack Shaindlin, Green; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on December 21, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Ranger Smith is reading up on his "do-it-yourself-hypnotism", when a friend suggests to use one of the bears as his practice subject, that bear is of course Yogi.
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of December 21, 1959. Yogi Bear began his long-lived cartoon career in his self-titled segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." Later, this episode was repeated in Yogi's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nowhere Bear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!