Stranger RangerStranger Ranger (1959) Season 2 Episode 31- E-80- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 754 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Ranger John Smith, Wee Willie, Circus Guards, Circus Truck Driver, Bird, Picnicker, Car Driver, Police Officers.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Art Davis, LaVerne Harding, George Nicholas, Don Patterson, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: Spencer Moore, Geordie Hormel, Jack Shaindlin, Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on November 02, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Ranger Smith leaves on a fishing vacation, warning Yogi that a substitute Ranger will be watching him. Wee Willie the Gorilla escapes from a Circus truck and puts... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of November 2, 1959. Yogi Bear began his long-lived cartoon career in his self-titled segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." Later, this episode was repeated in Yogi's spin-off... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stranger Ranger? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!