Papa YogiPapa Yogi (1959) Season 2 Episode 30- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 922 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Dads, Sons.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Art Davis, LaVerne Harding, Don Patterson, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Dan Gordon.
- Music: Bill Loose, John Seely, Geordie Hormel, Jack Shaindlin, Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on October 26, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
During a father and son picnic in the Park, Yogi and Boo Boo beg for food. But Ranger Smith warns them about the "no-food-to-bear" rule. Determined, they disguise into human father and son to sneak back and eventually gain access to contests, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of October 26, 1959. Yogi Bear began his long-lived cartoon career in his self-titled segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." Later, this episode was repeated in Yogi's spin-off show "The Yogi Bear Show" and shown with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Papa Yogi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!