Lullabye-Bye BearLullabye-Bye Bear (1959) Season 2 Episode 28- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 849 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Theodore Bear, Boy Tourist, Sammy Bear, Woman Tourist.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Art Davis, LaVerne Harding, Don Patterson, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: Bill Loose, John Seely, Spencer Moore, Geordie Hormel, Jack Shaindlin, Hoyt Curtin; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on September 19, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Yogi wants to stay up the entire Winter, but he keeps falling asleep at every activity he attempts which gives the Ranger a rough time.
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the first Yogi Bear cartoon to be animated by George Nicholas after his arrival from Disney. And it is also the first cartoon with a finalized and named Ranger Smith. Before this, there were... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lullabye-Bye Bear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!