Hide And Go PeekHide And Go Peek (1959) Season 1 Episode 26- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 752 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Elephant, Charlie, Circus Guards.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Art Davis, LaVerne Harding, George Nicholas, Don Patterson, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach; more Animators ...
- Written By Charles Shows.
- Music: Bill Loose, John Seely, Spencer Moore, Geordie Hormel, Jack Shaindlin, Hoyt Curtin; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on March 26, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Yogi tries to hide a circus elephant away from the circus guards.
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of March 23, 1959. Yogi Bear began his long-lived cartoon career in his self-titled segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." Later, this episode was repeated in Yogi's spin-off... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hide And Go Peek? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!