Foxy Hound-DogFoxy Hound-Dog (1958) Season 1 Episode 5- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 1479 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Hunter, Fox, Yowp (Hound Dog).
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Art Davis, LaVerne Harding, George Nicholas, Don Patterson, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach; more Animators ...
- Written By Charles Shows, Dan Gordon.
- Music: John Seely.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on October 30, 1958.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
A hunter and his barking dog chase a fox into Yogi's cave. Yogi protects the defenseless little fox from the tenacious hound. The fox hides as a Davey Crockett hat on Yogi.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally released the week of Monday, October 27, 1958 and repeated the weeks of April 25, 1959 and December 14, 1959. Yogi Bear began his long-lived cartoon career in his self-titled segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." Later, this episode... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Foxy Hound-Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!